Designed to be an invisible barrier to protect your mattress from spills, dirt, and pets while helping your body sleep cool and comfortable, each and every night.
Life-Proof Your Mattress
Our 100% waterproof mattress protector is the perfect companion to protect against wear and tear while keeping your Nectar squeaky clean.
Barrier for dirt and dust
Resistant to allergens
Seamless, silky feel
Soft, quilted top layer
Guard against stains
Easy to machine wash
Fits most beds up to 22
- STAINS STAY AWAY Our mattress protector is designed with 100%aterproof material. The material is still breathable due to a naturally breathable cotton cover so your mattress stays cool, clean, and comfortable.
- EASY TO CARE FOR Spills happen. Our mattress protector is 100%aterproof and stain resistant so it keeps liquid off the mattress. And when they do happen, the mattress protector can be machine-washed and tumble dried on a low setting.
- STRETCHY AND SNUG We designed our waterproof mattress protector to be the perfect companion to the Nectar mattress. But it also works perfectly with any mattress up to up to 22 tall. Its stretchy cover makes it easy to get on and off, but has a snug fit so it wont slide around under your top sheet.
- NO SLIP DESIGN Our mattress protector has a no-slip design which means it wont slide around on your mattress. Its smooth cover will feel seamless underneath your sheet for comfort so cool youll forget its even there. The comfort of your mattress will not be compromised.
- EXTRA QUILTED COVER The Nectar mattress protector is designed with a padded cotton top for an extra layer of plush comfort. It is stretchy enough to slip over any mattress up to 22 and stay put.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.