The Albany s finish and upholstery creates a timeless design that will charm, comfort and enhance any style room. A comfortable and portable stool has always had a place in the home (or apartment) for kids doing homework at the counter, paired with bistro tables for casual eating, or used as extra seating in entertaining areas. With this in mind, the Albany has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of solid wood for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a hand-applied 7-step Acorn frame finish and a Black faux leather upholstered seat to create a charming appeal. The unique design provides a great backdrop for your kitchen, while the sloped arms and swivel function ensure you ll feel relaxed and at ease. Straight legs contrast nicely with the rounded design throughout the stool. Albany s 18-inch diameter seat swivel-seat has a rotating range of 180° to make getting on and off easier and provide effortless turning to focus in other areas when needed. A footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leggett & Platt Albany Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Stool constructed of wood with Acorn finish and Black colored faux leather
- Circular swivel-seat has a rotating range of 180°; 30 seat height designed for 40 to 45 bar counters
- Sloped arms and swivel function ensure you ll feel relaxed and at ease
- Stool measures 22.5 (L) x 21.25 (W) x 46 (H) with a 16" diameter seat and 10.75 footrest height
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Timeless design that will charm, comfort and enhance any style room
- Straight legs contrast nicely with the rounded design throughout the stool
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
||Acorn / Black
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||22.5 (L) x 21.25 (W) x 46 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.